Old May 28th 07, 11:21 PM posted to alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Rudy Velthuis

Default Skybuck's Universal Code 4,Delphi Demonstration Program

29.05.2007 00:15:43, Skybuck Flying wrote:

Also it would be handy if outlook express had a message preview or
even better an automatic line limiter.

Better get a real newsreader. I'd recommend XanaNews, Forté Agent or
(Super)Gravity or perhaps even Thunderbird.
--
Rudy Velthuis http://rvelthuis.de

"You ask me if I keep a notebook to record my great ideas. I've
only ever had one." -- Albert Einstein.