Old May 28th 07, 11:05 PM posted to alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Rudy Velthuis

Default Skybuck's Universal Code 4,Delphi Demonstration Program

28.05.2007 23:48:24, Skybuck Flying wrote:

Hello,

I wrote a demonstration program for Skybuck's Universal Code Version
4 as requested.

Especially Rudy Velthuis will from now on address me/call me:

Master Genius Skybuck

In my head, I have many names for you already, but that is not among
them, yet.

--
Rudy Velthuis http://rvelthuis.de

"To the Honourable Member opposite I say, when he goes home
tonight, may his mother run out from under the porch and bark at
him" -- John G. Diefenbaker