Old March 24th 07, 04:27 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.soundcard.tech,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
Yousuf Khan

Default Audio codec problem?

Franc Zabkar wrote:
On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 01:06:29 -0400, Yousuf Khan put
finger to keyboard and composed:

I've been experiencing some audio problems recently on one my systems.
The problem only occurs on Windows video files (AVI, WMV, MPG, etc.),
but not on Quicktime video files (MOV). I've tried several different
media players, from the default Windows Media Player, to Media Player
Classic, RealPlayer, Nero Showtime, and various other media players
lying around that were packaged with various things.

Try a software group.

These are the most appropriate groups.

Yousuf Khan