Old May 18th 19, 07:09 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Shadow[_2_]

Default Sickness strikes again

On Sat, 18 May 2019 11:26:28 -0400, Flasherly
wrote:

On Sat, 18 May 2019 09:55:11 -0300, Shadow wrote:

Hope you (or is it a family member?) have a speedy recovery.
(I didn't understand the medical description you used, sorry)

-
I was apprised and instructed earlier, of stages of its symptoms,
through someone experienced with a patient ravaged from advanced
stages. A nominal pathology to exceptions among acute developmental
degeneration of the audio faculties.

I don't what sources that particular specimen had previously indulged,
when brought to my attention, but it would seem he'd spent vast sums
of money, in some exclusive capacity, to have garner the perception of
indulged a long course of excesses accumulating advanced audio
equipment.

I hope this adequately helps to clear a matter of residual concerns to
your satisfaction.

Have you, I mean, your friend tried a high end hearing aid ?
Is the problem neurological or mechanical ( exempli gratia a
cholesteatoma)?
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004