Old February 12th 06, 05:10 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Default Dual Screen set up

vellu wrote:

In Dualview ... You cannot have a desktop open on
one screen and a game on the other

You can when using two video cards (in Windows). I have no trouble
having a functional Windows desktop in the secondary monitor while
playing Age of Empires, Tribes 2, or Warcraft. If I want to click
around on that desktop while playing, I have to switch back to
Windows first, but the secondary monitor will display incoming
instant messages (for example) just like it would if I weren't
playing a full screen game on the primary monitor.

I was thinking the NVIDIA dual monitor output would allow for the
same thing. Thanks for the news.