Old January 19th 10, 03:59 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware
VanguardLH[_2_]

Default Can't boot from DVD drive

Flip Wilson wrote:

XFX nForce 610

I tried going to their support page but I get:

Why do I need to register to access Support Central? We request that you
register to gain access to Support Central so that we can provide the
drivers, utilities and manuals that apply to your specific product serial
number. By knowing your specific serial number, we can provide you with
support tailored to your specific needs.

Oh yeah, like I'm not supposed to noticed when some perp wants to fondle my
package. No thanks. They don't get my e-mail address. Nor do I have a
serial number to give them. I was going to see if they had a good online
manual but it looks like you'll have to do the reading.