Old November 7th 14, 08:08 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Paul

Default PA248 Monitor: Assigning "1" & "2" Butons To Inputs?

(PeteCresswell) wrote:
I hop back-and-forth between two inputs a *lot*.

Seems like I should be able to set the PA248 up so that pressing the "1"
button selects one input and pressing the "2" button selects another.

I've tried, but can't make it happen.

Is there a way?

If the Input Select menu is on the screen, you make an
Input Selection, then hit a Shortcut key (Shortcut 1 or Shortcut 2),
does it remember that ? I suppose the best you could hope for,
is the Shortcut key causes the Input Selection menu to
pop up. I get the impression the Shortcut key, is a shortcut
to a certain menu level, rather than an actual selection.

The manual doesn't make that clear. The manual
doesn't make anything very clear.

Paul