Old September 19th 07, 12:00 AM posted to alt.binaries.divx,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
GMAN[_3_]

Default Accidentally bought a Blu-Ray disc...

In article ews.net, "Mike J.S." wrote:
I accidentally bought Nine Inch Nail's latest DVD without knowing it was a
Blu-Ray disc (I was distracted and the packaging wasn't as obvious as most
Blu-Rays). I can't find the receipt. I don't have a Blu-Ray DVDR and I've no
intention on ever getting one (I've been keeping up with the bevvy of crimes
Sony has been guilty of and I can't believe they're still legally allowed to
operate).

OFFS grow up!

Microsoft is the company that has been CONVICTED of crimes in both the US and
EU.

Is there anything I can do with my PC to convert this thing to normal DVD so
I can at least watch it, rather than just throw it in the garbage? And
what's the risk of being contaminated with a rootkit if I do that

OFFS #2

(considering it's Sony we're talking about here)?

Part of me just wants to light it up and watch it burn slowly.