Old March 27th 06, 08:04 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers

Default which group should I got for speaker volume issue

amanda wrote:
Which group should I go to for speaker volume issue? I can barely
hear such that I can't make out what's the news is depsite higest
setting for the volume.

This happened since I unpluged the power cord from the subwoofer to
connect to the old UPS to remove/deintall the program for the old UPS -
this PC was on that UPS before I took poession of it - so that my PC
would use the new one I installed but it didn't happen that way even
after I tried reinstalling the driver for the new UPS to do repair.
That's another issue for later anyway.

So which group should I go to for speaker volume issue? I can barely
hear such that I can't make out what's the news is depsite higest
setting for the volume.

Glad your other problem was fixed. Make sure your
speaker connection are making solid contact (all
the way in). As long as the speaker system is
hooked up correctly you should have two controls
of volumn--one at the little speakers and one at
the subwoofer.

Don't forget that you also have software control.
Go to the Control Panel and click Sounds and
Audio Devices and move the slider. Note that
other software may change the control panel
setting, e.g., a microphone addition, music or
sound recording software, media player, etc. If
you have adjusted the sound in any of these they
may have affected the value at the control panel.
Or a change in software, or a removing or
installing a device or program may also change the
sound setting. So just check what it is in the
control panel.