Old March 27th 06, 06:56 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers

Default which group should I got for speaker volume issue

amanda wrote:

Which group should I go to for speaker volume issue? I can barely
hear such that I can't make out what's the news is depsite higest
setting for the volume.

This happened since I unpluged the power cord from the subwoofer to
connect to the old UPS to remove/deintall the program for the old UPS -
this PC was on that UPS before I took poession of it - so that my PC
would use the new one I installed but it didn't happen that way even
after I tried reinstalling the driver for the new UPS to do repair.
That's another issue for later anyway.

So which group should I go to for speaker volume issue? I can barely
hear such that I can't make out what's the news is depsite higest
setting for the volume.

Easiest thing to do first is check your machine's volume. I expect
you're using windows? There should be a small icon like a speaker on
the toolbar? click that and see how low the volumes are set at. the
main volume wants to be on at least a couple of notches.
--
Paul (This is really happening, happening)
Stop and Look