Old September 26th 03, 04:13 PM
CathodioN

yeah, i was able to finish the 3dmark03 test without any problems,
accept for the lower score.

Beats me.....

jj wrote:
I just bought a Radeon 9800 Pro 128MB, for a P4/3GHz, 800 FSB/1Gig RAM
Dell, and shipping drivers on CD were 3.4. I got 17,500 on first
3DMark2001SE test, and about 5500 on first 3DMark03 B330 test.

After upgrading to driver 3.7, 3DMark2001se score dropped to 15,500, but
in repeated tests, have been able to get the score over 17,000 most of
the time.

But on 3DMark03, it won't even finish the test. It gets part way
through, then bounces back to the desktop. No error messages, no
nothing. Doesn't matter if I have card set to max performance or max
quality on either test.

Are you able to finish 3DMark03? Have you ever not been able to finish
the test? Is this normal? After 20 tries, I was able to get the card
to finish 3DMark03 about 4 times, with scores about 5200-5300.

Am wondering if something is wrong with the card? It should be able to
at least complete the test, right? Thanks for any feedback from
3DMark03 testers, regardless of ATI card.

jj
====
CathodioN wrote:

Hey folks,

Ik just bought a Connect3D Radeon 9600 Pro. With the standard drivers
from the cd-rom (Cat 3.6) i got a score of 3166, but when i upgraded
to the standard ATI Cat 3.7 my score went down to 2585. How's this???

Greets,
CathodioN.