Old March 10th 04, 09:22 AM
Bronney Hui

No they won't conflict. I never had that setup, but I am pretty confident
that they won't conflict based on the fact that a wireless keyboard and
mouse combo will not conflict with a wireless joystick.

In fact, I've heard that you can actually use 2 mice together, you'd still
get only 1 cursor but both mouse could move the cursor.

This I know to be true cuz my setup is a logitech cordless ball mouse with a
wacom tablet, both could move the cursor and no conflict.

-bron

"Chuck Dreier" ¦b¶l¥ó
hlink.net ¤¤¼¶¼g...
I have a wireless Microsoft Intelli-Mouse, but want to use the Logitech
Cordless Access Duo USB/PS2 104keys wireless keyboard that comes with a
Logitech wireless mouse. I won't use the Logitech mouse, but rather, will
keep the Microsoft wireless mouse. Will the two conflict with each other,
or am I okay to use this combination? BTW, I know the MS Mouse operates

in
the "27" band. Thanks!