Old September 22nd 03, 07:05 AM
Don Reese

Default Game Gamma Setting missing after one use? (9700 pro, Cad. 3.7 drivers)

Hello,

I installed the newest Cadalyst drivers and control panel today, and
when going through them I saw the game gamma button on one of the tabs
(I guess it's supposed to be on the Color tab), and I selected it and
set my game gamma - at tad high it turns out.

After exiting the game and getting back into the Advanced section of
the Display Options, I get all the tabs, but don't see the blue Game
Gamma button anywhere anymore.

Has anyone else had this happen and if so, is there some way to
correct this?

Now that I think of it, I believe I set the game gamma before I
installed the newest control panel. Could there be a problem with the
control panel and the game gamma setting?

System is:

Radeon 9700 Pro
WinXP Home
Asus A7N8X rev2.0