Old August 20th 15, 11:33 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Robert E. Watts[_3_]

Default Packard Bell Collection available.

Hello !

wrote in message

Hello!
We're not dead...yet. I own several Packard Bell computers. First is a
Multimedia C115; second is the quite rare Corner Computer. Both work great.
What disks do you have? I have access to a large archive of PB material, but
I am always looking for any disks / CDs / media that is missing.

****************

In that case............. I monitor this ng on a daily basis. Haven't seen
any action in a very very long time.

If in fact you are always looking for PB stuff, and are anywhere near the
Cincinnati Ohio area, I would like to sell off my
rather extensive Packard Bell collection. It includes three (yes, you read
that right, 3) Packard Bell Corner Computers by the way. ( I would probably
keep one of them. ) I really don't want to ship, I'm looking for someone
close who is willing to buy everything.

The price would be reasonable, but not dirt cheap. After all, PB Corner
Computers are very valuable.
If there is serious interest, I will take pictures of everything. I don't
have as many as I used to have ( probably over 30 ), but still have probably
close
to 20. Including lots of PB software. Probably over 50 installation CD's.

Lets see what happens. . . . .

bobwatts
EartH