Old January 14th 05, 07:42 AM
Dan Twining

Sounds very very similar to my problem! - still no solution for me. See post
"Game Loading Rebooting 6600GT", some people have suggestions that may help
you, but going by my experience you'll be lucky.

"anthony" wrote in message
Over heating maybe? try going into bios turn off fast writes and see what
happens....

"Joel Saxton" wrote in message
ink.net...
I tried one of their bundled games - EA sports Nascar - and it reboots the
computer every time. It also happens frequently during games of Pirates.
Changing to lower res does not alter this behavior. I downloaded the
latest
driver but still no luck. Any ideas? I sent XFX an inquiry and I am
waiting
for them to answer.

I run XP Pro with an 8x agp board with 512MB and P4 2.8Ghz