Old March 10th 05, 11:44 PM
Chuck

"Peter Harrington" wrote in message
I am looking for some recommentations for AMD XP-M boards. Need an
adjustable multiplier. Also, the low-end power supply does not have an
auxillary +12 V line, so I would like to find a board with a LAN, but does
not require the extra line of juice.

Will moderately overclock with a 166 MHz FSB.

TIA,

Pete

I just bought an Asus A7V600-X motherboard, Features support for 100,133,166
and 200 FSB chips. Built in 10/100 lan, 4 USB 2.0 ports and headers for 4
more, SATA Raid. and Built in sound. Should support your current chip and
up to an Athlon XP3200+ Barton (which happens to be the chip I use) though
be aware this board is Single channel memory, slighty slower than an Nforce
based board, but well worth the money .. you can get this board for as low
as $50 on sale.. just check www.pricewatch.com