Old August 7th 04, 03:27 PM
CBFalconer

GS wrote:
says...
GS wrote:

Sorry about the cross-posting.

Then you should immediately have set follow-ups to the main group
you are using. After the original post is too late.

I've learned two things from this experience...

1. I need to learn how to post better, since I don't post on
Usenet very much.

There you are correct.

B. You're an ass for taking the time to reply to my post with
absolutely zero constructive information regarding my questions.

Here you are an idiot. I had nothing to say about your query. I
did have something to say about your practices. I tried to
correct the child who was messing up, and the child has now thrown
a tantrum. It also failed to correct the cross-posting, since
only it knew in which group it originated. Cross-posting is
usually wrong.

--
Chuck F ) )
http://cbfalconer.home.att.net USE worldnet address!