Old February 9th 04, 01:45 AM
GTD

I snipped the rest of this nonsense. Why would you buy some brand you've
never heard of over a quality, reliable brand to save $5? That was lame
brained.

Secondly, I guarantee that if you buy an Asus brand card you'll be getting a
very reliable card that'll do everything they claim it will. Same goes for
anything made by a top tier 3rd party like Abit, MSI, Gigabyte, Leadtek,
Chaintech, and others.

I know in the business where margins continually shrink, the big players
today may not be in the market this time next year and the new big players
will be companies I've never heard of. Visiontek used to be the biggest
vendor of nVidia cards, but they went bankrupt, only to return making Ati
cards later under new ownership. You should stick with a company that you
know of their products and their reliability record.

Well Said

You should start drinking prune juice and KY jelly cocktails right now,
that will make things a lot smoother.
-Felatio Love