Old October 30th 05, 05:01 PM
vellu

Default ~ONE ticked off mofo!!!!

Spidious kirjoitti:
I think one of the reason it was slower is that it was a counterfeit one I
bought off of EBay ! Finally got my money back from PayPal. and got the
6600GT. Another reason I think the score is lower, I have a lot of other
programs running at the same time. currently 42 processes on at this time..
UGGG

Think I will cancel them all and get a true score...

42 doesn't sound that bad. Mine is around there right after boot, and
apart from one or two all are necessary for everyday use
(firewall/antivirus/spyware services, couple of monitoring/diagnostic
type programs on top of basic windows services and drivers) which are
always running no matter what I do. So why not benchmark with them on
and get a "real life" score. Of course, the best possible score is
achieved with turning some of them of. But to me that's not important;
who cares what the performance can be at that state, when the computer
is never running in that state.