Old February 14th 04, 09:59 AM
wilbure

Thanks...I also found drivers at ASUS web site for almost everything on the
board
"wilbure" wrote in message
news
I have tried loading the drivers for my Lan controller off the CD that

came
with the motherboard and still I cannot get it to work, the one thing I
nothiced that it says win 98 and NT ....I have XP....why do they not have
drivers for XP on the CD ? I am new at building my own ,,,,any help will

be
greatly appreciated. One other thing ......I disabled the promise

controller
in bios because I do not have a SATA drive I have a ATA100 drive ....the
reason why was everytime I booted I got SATA bios not loaded or something
like that....this I do not understand ...Should I leave it on anyway ? I

can
deal with that but cannot do diddle without a internet connection
.....thanks!