Old September 25th 04, 11:33 PM
Skybuck Flying

Yeah let me add a little bit more what I mean =D

Cod UO can so be shortly described as follows:

0. Spent 1 to 5 minutes loading a level.
1. Spent 5 minutes finding a enemy.
2.1 Spent 0.0001 seconds killing the enemy
or
2.2 During the 5 minutes searching get killed in 0.0002 seconds without
being able to engage into combat.

That's a lot of time wasting

This is mainly with 'foot soldier' combat in COD.

The tank combat is ok... but a bit too easy. but dont change it... just less
tanks and make the tank respawn time a little bit longer. at least 3 times
as long

Now I ll describe RTCW Demo action for:

1. Start the game. Spent 1 minute.
2. Spent 5 seconds to 1 minute getting into the action.
3. Spent 4 seconds finding an enemy.
4. Spent 1 to 3 to 5 seconds sometimes even up to a minute of 'foot soldier'
combat =D

And that's it baby.. NON STOP FOOT SOLDIER COMBAT =D

The times are probably even less than this.

I'll tell you sometimes else... maybe I already that but didn't do the
calculation but let me show you.

Just before I started playing COD UO... I played RTCW Demo MP.

I was axis... I used venom... in lower bunker. I spent 20 minutes playing
the game... I killed 74 people. I was number 1 ranking... but still.

20*60 = 1200 seconds divided by 74 = 16 seconds between each kill.

Most of the time the soldiers came in waves.. then it was like 5 kills in 20
seconds... with 4 seconds interval.

Compare this to COD UO....

3 to 5 minutes shooting maybe 1 maybe 2 people. if you get lucky...

5*60 = 300 seconds divived by 2 = 150 seconds between kills....

What's that all about ?

Gjezus man

These games are called 'shooters' right ?

Why are they called shooters ?

Possible answers:

1. Because one can shoot a gun at any arbirtray object. ?

or

2. Because one can shoot many many many many many mannnnnnnyyyyyyyy people
=DDDDD yeah ! (in a very short time =D)

LOL

When analyzing any game that calls itself a shooter... the answer should
always be:

Number 2 LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

There I spent all this time writing this crap so I might as well post it :P
=D