Old August 24th 03, 07:46 PM
Matt

I was about to post on the Omega Drivers. Are they any good? I have an AIW
8500DV and am us cat 3.4 now. I would like an easy overclock and better
gaming speed.

"John Boy" wrote in message
There is in my version. If you uninstalled the ATi Control Station and

then
installed the Omega drivers you should have a new Control Station with

Clock
Rate on a new tab. My card is currently clocked at 378MHz core and

337.5MHz
memory.

John

"Richard Rollins" wrote in message
I have just downloaded the cat 3.6 based omega drivers and there is no
option to overclock the card like in the 3.4

My card Saphire Atlantis 128 mb 9500 non pro.