Old March 1st 07, 04:54 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.epox,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,uk.comp.homebuilt
Leachim Sredna

Default Best processor/RAM for an Epox 8K7A+ ?

Hi,
Having obtained my second Epox 8K7A+ board, I am wondering what processor
and RAM to put in the new one.
On the first I put in an AMD Athlon XP 2400+ with Thoroughbred B core, I
think, and two 256 Mo sticks of PC 2700.
Can anyone say if it is worth looking for an XP 2600+? Does it have to be a
T'bred ? What about a Sempron (no doubt easier to obtain) ? And the RAM ?
Thanks in advance anyone's ideas and experiences.
Leachim Sredna