Old December 30th 05, 08:25 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell

Default What To Do About My Old Digital Camera - Old USB?

it will work with the old usb
"Von Fourche" wrote in message
ink.net...

Another question lol:

One thing that I am heavily into is taking pictures with my digital
camera and putting them on my computer and e-mailing them to friends and
family.

Ok, I got my digital camera about one year after I got my old computer
(five years ago.) So all my old computer USB outlets are old USB. My
camera came with a USB/camera cable but it's old USB.

So what do I do now? My new Dell has those new USB 2 sockets. Are old
USB and new USB compatible? Can I even stick an old USB cable into a USB
socket? Will it fit? Are there any go-between connectors?

Much Thanks!