Old February 1st 04, 04:22 PM
Ice D

"Maximus" wrote

I use the Asus Update program because the BIOS 1014 for P4P800 DLX
is NOT recommended to be updated by EZ-Flash. Read the recommendation.

That was the first time I use Asus Update, but it is OK. Much simpler than
EZ-Flash.

If you feel not sure, do NOT use the Afudos program to update,
because ANY mistake will make your board almost surely dead.

I will keep it in mind, but I'll probably go the afudos way now. There seem
to be quite a few differences of opinion about BIOS flashing, but at one
point you have to decide which method is best. I'm pretty sure I'll be fine.

Ice D