Old February 1st 04, 04:16 PM
Ice D

"Navid" wrote
"Ice D" wrote in message

Ok, that's the way I'm doing it. I've read somewhere that the correct

syntax
is:

afudos /iP4P81014.AMI

Can you confirm that?

Please don't get me wrong. But, I will not confirm the syntax. I don't
want
my memory hiccup to result in your computer turning into a plant-stand or
door-stop!

But then who am I going to blame when it all goes horribly wrong? ;-)

The safest thing to do is to type afudos with no arguments. It will give
you
the correct syntax. Nothing else will happen. You can even hit
Ctrl-alt-Del
right away and get out without flashing.

I got it, just 'afudos' with nothing else, and the syntax will appear on the
screen.

Cheers again,

Ice D