Old January 16th 14, 05:32 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Ant[_3_]

Default Better Forum for nVidia

On 1/14/2014 11:36 AM PT, typed:

https://forums.geforce.com/ ???

Paul,
When I go to the above site, I get the following warning that

"The security certificate presented by this website has expired or is not yet
valid"

What is the cause of this and is it safe to proceed?

Is your computer's date correct? Can you try another web browser?
--
"This isn't a war. It never was a war, any more than there's war between
man and ants." --artilleryman from H.G. Wells' The War of the Worlds