Old December 22nd 07, 12:23 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Jeepers Creepers

Default Problems with drivers

"Knud Rasmussen" wrote in message
HI - I have problems with the new Nvidia driver 169.25. My card is a 8800
GTS and the problem is that when I have installed the driver, just when
vista is showing, the monitor shuts down. My monitor is a IBM G96. I have
no problems with driver ver. 163.75. When I start in rec. mode, I can't
see my monitor in my hardware monitor. Can anyone help me with this
problem.

KR

I had a similar problem, it was just me having left my tv connected via
s-video, and this was the only display being used. I was confused for ages
until I realised, unplugged the tv and the monitor worked fine...

-Jeepers