Old December 21st 07, 10:52 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
First of One[_2_]

Default Problems with drivers

You mean the monitor shuts down on the next boot, just when Vista is
showing? What if you power on your monitor after Vista has finished loading?

"Knud Rasmussen" wrote in message
HI - I have problems with the new Nvidia driver 169.25. My card is a 8800
GTS and the problem is that when I have installed the driver, just when
vista is showing, the monitor shuts down. My monitor is a IBM G96. I have
no problems with driver ver. 163.75. When I start in rec. mode, I can't
see my monitor in my hardware monitor. Can anyone help me with this
problem.

KR