Old January 21st 04, 10:11 PM
Bob

I like Perfect Disk 6.0...seems to be more thorough and it's what a lot of
the MS MVP's have been recommending . You can get a 30 day trial at:
http://www.raxco.com/
They claim that it does in one pass what Diskeeper takes to do over a period
of time. I've had excellent results with it and purchased a copy.
HTH,
Bob
"bigmike" wrote in message
. net...
Hi,

I have Diskeeper and Norton Systemworks 2003 on my PC. I am using XP Pro.
If I defrag with Diskeeper (which will tell me drive is done) and then use
Norton Speedisk, Norton will run for a long while before it says the

drive
is defragmented. If I run Norton first and then use Diskeeper, Diskeeper
will only run a short while and then say the drive is done. Which one do
you guys think does a more thorough job because mine are both trial

versions
and I have to pay for one sooner or later. Does Norton do a better job or
just take a lot longer than Diskeeper to do the same thing?

Mike