Old April 5th 06, 05:33 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,misc.consumers

Default Has Google been hacked?

Mike T. wrote:
I just ran several searches on google, from their "advanced" search page,
and NONE of them gave me any useful links at all.

The last search I ran was for exact phrase "the history of milk chocolate".
I got 184 totally OFF-topic results, which included (my favorite) "used
ultralight aircraft for sale in Australia". Oh, and all the links end in
.pl

Your settings are screwed up (perhaps the default language). I search
for the exact phrase "the history of milk chocolate" and get following
(from the advanced search, exact phrase)

Guardian Unlimited Books | Review | The lexicography of life... Hans
Sloane - he who gave his name to Sloane Square and by default, its
Sloane rangers - has a place in the history of milk chocolate and
nightly cocoa. ...
books.guardian.co.uk/review/ story/0,12084,799608,00.html - 40k -
Cached - Similar pages - Remove result

How Do You Put Total Paramount Scoops You Possibly Crave Forward ......
put a deck on a jon boat florida medical device york air conditioner
american revolutionary war uniforms the history of milk chocolate
picture birth ... ...
howtoputonacondom.idlycondoms.com/howdoyouput/ - 23k - Cached - Similar
pages - Remove result

milk chocolateHome The history of milk chocolate, which is the first
chocolate made wa introduced to Spain when Christopher Columbus came
back from his voyage in 1502. ...
mmwww.northville.k12.mi.us/ STUDENTS/2009/RogersEm/mlkchoco.htm - 3k -
Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages - Remove result

Wine Beer Gift Basket - Wine Beer Gift Basket Resources... herpes
christmas tree farms sacramento basket beer gift wine texas home
insurance complaints wine bottle labels the history of milk chocolate
discount . ...
www.winegiftbasketsites.com/winebeergiftbasket/ - 54k - Cached -
Similar pages - Remove result

Hard Hat Clue Forward Hard Hat Effects... violation the mask of zorro
mp3 download mental health hospital custom caps the history of milk
chocolate italian m26m candy charm 12 hr shift ... ...
constructionworkers.quodworkers.com/hardhat/ - 25k - Cached - Similar
pages - Remove result

century center white chocolatethe history of milk chocolate · hot
chocolate with condensed milk · chocolate chess pie recipe · box
yellow chocolate chip cake · chocolate shop online ...
www.bangor-n-mash.info/ century-center---white-chocolate.html - 19k -
Cached - Similar pages - Remove result

Type Of Bad Breath... body ladybug wrapping paper hr quotes type autism
bad breath 2b tongue 2b michigan bowel constipation the history of milk
chocolate custom made hats ... ...
www.stop-bad-breath.net/typeofbadbreath/ - 34k - Cached - Similar pages
- Remove result

Whole Home Audiowhole home audio systems st augustine2c fl macadamia
nut bread charlie and the chocolate factory theatre productions the
history of milk chocolate catholic ...
http://www.soundwirelessdj.com/homea...holehomeaudio/ - 29k - Cached -
Similar pages - Remove result

Drug Detoxification and Alcohol Detox Centers, Programs and ...... thc
detox whole foods charlie and the chocolate ... ... and junk food the
history of milk chocolate detoxification retreats recipes olive garden
white . ...
http://www.detox-center.com/director...etoxification/ - 47k - Cached -
Similar pages - Remove result

The History Of Milk ChocolateIf you're searching for information about
the history of milk chocolate, we provide the most current and relevant
information available on the internet. ...
www.chocolate-directory.com/chocolate/
29/the-history-of-milk-chocolate.html - 10k - Supplemental Result -
Cached - Similar pages - Remove result