Old January 10th 04, 10:56 PM
~misfit~

noob wrote:
I have a MSI MS-6368 mobo that I've installed a 566 celeron in.

Is that a coppermine celly?

However, the only options in the BIOS (Award V.6) are to increase FSB
to 68/34 or 75/37. How can I get this sucker to 100Mhz FSB?

By jumper perhaps? However, if it isn't a coppermine and there is no
facility for raising the vcore then you have no chance.

This is a fairly new BIOS (dated last summer), but I'm disappointed
in its overclocking options.

Anyone have any suggestions??

A lot depends on what revision your mobo is. That board came out in several
different flavours ranging from 1.0 revision through to 5.x and they vary
considerably in what they are capable of.

Ok, just done some home-work, it has to be a coppermine celly as the board
doesn't support earlier CPUs. MSI state that the board supports a FSB of
66/100/133 so I'm assuming it'll be by jumper. If you don't have the manual
and want to download it go he

http://www.msi.com.tw/program/suppor...ail.php?UID=21

HTH.
--