Old February 18th 19, 11:01 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Ron Hardin

Default Scratch'n'dent

I've been buying Factory Outlet Dells for a while. I notice I have much better
luck with scratch'n'dent laptops than refurbished ones (though they eventually
get fixed owing to keeping sending them back until it happens, but it's a hassle.).

Refurbished ones tend to have the original problem, whatever it was, that didn't
turn up in testing of the original return from new. Scratch'n'dent ones don't
have a functional problem in the first place, usually.