Old November 28th 14, 09:38 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
micky

Default error printing secured PFS from Adobe Reader to virtual printer (PDFCreator)

On Wed, 26 Nov 2014 07:51:15 -0500, "David H. Lipman"

On Sunday, 30 November 2008 14:53:20 UTC+1, JJ wrote:
Does anyone know the answer to the following question?

Trying to print out a secure PDF file from Adobe Reader to a PDF file
(with the open source program PDFCreator), I get a PDF file with the
following text:

ERROR: undefined
OFFENDING COMMAND: eexec
STACK:
/quit
-dictionary-
-mark

Does anyone know who is the culprit and how I can solve this problem?

(Well, I do, and I will post the answer immediately hereafter, in
order to contribute to newsgroups as a useful archive)

1. Open it with a browser, eg. Firefox
2. Print - select PDF creator
3. Enjoy!

Not only is that wrong but it is a reply to a 6 year old post where
PDFCreator has had many newer versions released and bug fixes.

HINT: You do NOT use a Web Browser such as Firefox !

And they wonder why Google Groupers are summarily killfiled by the rank and
file of Usenet users.

Isn't that why so many post via google groups? Because they can't pass
the physical or mental tests required to post via Usenet.