Old January 11th 06, 01:56 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers

Default Rails for Proliant 6400R...

In article , Rick F. wrote:
In article , Robert Bates wrote:
I've found rails at Home Depot- in the form of their heavy duty kitchen
drawer slides for less than half of the price for the genuine ones. As luck
would have it, the inner rails even fit these.

One other thing I'd really like to get an answer on.. In poking around on
E*bay, I find that the 6400R's rail kits are frequently listed as being
the same for the ML series of machines, but not the DL series.. What's the
difference and can I or can't I use DL series rails with my 6400?

Thanks!