Old October 14th 09, 01:59 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
Trojan Hussar

Default Compaq Proliant ML350 (G1) no longer booting

Anyone know if the LEDs inside are in any way diagnostic? I have an
ML350 G1 which I just sold on eBay and typically in the last week it
has developed a fault (it worked fine when I listed it).

I can see a red LED next to each processor slot these are only lit
very dimly, and a further red LED towards the bottom of the mainboard
adjacent to the CMOS battery.

I've tried clearing the CMOS and configuration data, haven't yet tried
the BIOS disaster recovery!

Anyone able to shed some light on this one?

TH.