Old December 21st 03, 04:08 PM
RanMan

I have this mobo and I'm trying to get the raid setup. I have two maxtor
20gb drives and can not get my system to recognize them.

The controller and disk drives are in the device manager, but I can't access
these drives via any file management program.

I've tried all four raid options and nothing seems to work, yet the
controller and whatever raid settings I try are listed in the device manager
under disk drives.

any suggestions?

"stacey" wrote in message
k_yhz wrote:

Now the board that interests me is the Asus P4S800D-E
- good overclocking all around (FSB and Proc. using air cooling)

No dual channel ram. That takes a serious performance hit. P4's LOVE

memory
bandwidth. I went from an 845G to a P4P800 using the same 2.53/533 DDR333
chip and ram in both and saw a BIG performance gain going to a dual chanel
board.

Stacey