Old October 11th 18, 11:48 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

Default Mysterious internet/ethernet issue (kinda needtesting/connection/communication service to diagnose it ???)

Or, you did this.

ISP ------ modem ------- single_computer

^ This

But I am starting to wonder if it's maybe this:

ISP - evil ISP NAT ---- modem ----- single computer

or

ISP ---- hacked modem ----- single computer

or

ISP ---- accidentally misconfigured modem ---- single computer

or

ISP ---- very weird defect modem ---- single computer

or

ISP ---- locked modem ---- defect single computer

And then there are more possibilities

What I kinda need is somebody that:

1. A knows about internet/tcp/udp ports.

2. Either has a public IP or knows how to port forward.

3. Has some time and patience to test, now or even multiple times on different days or hours to allow me to swap out hardware if necessary and it probably will be necessary to get to the bottom of this or a simple test may just prove that everything is great on my side and it's just other computers/ISPs/users ****ing up.

Plus

4. Wanting to earn some coins !

Paul I will make you a once in a life time offer potentially.

If you help me test this issue, I will 100% reward with you with some crypto coins !

These crypto coins are not worth a lot yet, but perhaps in the future it will make you richer than you thought ! =D

Does that sound like a nice deal or what ?

If we do this I suggest we use "discord" to open up a server and use it as our chat engine... that should make it easy and allow us to communicate even share screenshots perhaps and so forth.

Think about it and let me know if you want to earn some crypto coins and perhaps infinite fame of having helped out Skybuck with a really strange problem ?! Or perhaps it's not a strange problem...

If this got your X-Files blood pumping... then you the right guy ! =D

Bye,
Skybuck.