Old July 12th 04, 08:53 PM
CapFusion

"JI" wrote in message
I have a PC CHIPS M925LR motherboard. How do I install a video card?
Does the board automatically detect the new board (the mb has integrated
graphics) or must I do something to get it to work. I've tried to install
the card without luck. Also, I don't seem able to turn off agp graphics
through the BIOS screen
Thanks.

Does the PC Chip PC you have come with a manual? Check if there is a jumper
to disable onboard VGA. It seem like your BIOS do not a feature or option
disable.

If either BIOS or jumper available to disable the onbard VGA, then you SOL.
You next option is to get another MoBo without VGA onboard. Or continue
using that PC Chip MoBo without the new video card.

CapFusion,...