Old July 3rd 03, 06:05 AM
Strontium

Crap! I just realized how that was written. I meant it to say "He says
visual quality of the GF4 Ti's doesn't even touch it"

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Apologies.

-
Strontium stood up, at show-n-tell, and said:

Dave stood up, at show-n-tell, and said:

"Strontium" wrote in message
A buddy, at work, recently switched from nVidia to ATI (9500). He
says he'll never touch an nVidia card, again.
He says the quality of the visuals doesn't even touch the GF4 Ti's.
I'm drooling, for the 9700, right now.

If the visuals of the ti4200 are so much better than a 9500 then why
won't he touch another nvidia card then? Am I missing something
here? Dave

--
Strontium

"I thought I'd lost you, somewhere. But you were, never, really ever
there at all.. And, I want to get free..."