Old April 10th 10, 01:31 PM
mivpl mivpl is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbo View Post
I have never used them but I know a lot of other RMA depts. will explain
that its just the bare faulty components that they want and you should hold
onto the extras. It seems a bit harsh as your now out the expense of buying
new leads etc... I learned that lesson from a mate who returned his faulty
monitor to discover that the stand etc.. wasn't with the replacement one.

Sorry about your problem but surely if you give them enough woe they should
get you sorted better.

Robin
you exactly what to send back for replacement
and that does not include manuals, cables & CDs. A manufacturers' RMA
is not like taking it back to a retail store.