Old August 8th 20, 03:20 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Eric Stevens

Default Thick light-blue haze over screen when running Corel Graphics suite 12

I have two computers, both running Windows 10 2004 build 19041.388

My old one is a Dell XPS 8300 with an Intel i7-2600 CPU and an AMD
HD5670 graphics card.

My newer computer is built on an Asus X99-AII with an Intel i7-6800
with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 graphics card and two Dell UP2516D
screens.

I can run Corel Graphics Suite 12 on the old machine but on my newer
computer any attempt to run it causes both screens to be covered by a
thick translucent haze through the real image can be dimly seen. See
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vye63pxpj8...0Haze.jpg?dl=0 for a
screen clip.

This problem is mentioned in a number of places on the Internet. As
far as I can tell Corel Graphics Suite 12 seems to provoke it only on
systems using NVIDIA graphics cards. One site I have come across
suggested it can be dealt with by a software setting somewhere but the
author had forgotten what or where. That may or may not be right but I
would be grateful if anyone could point me in the right direction to
fixing this.
--

Regards,

Eric Stevens