Old March 17th 20, 08:28 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
[email protected]

Default WOWS: Ranked Season 15 sold most of my ships...

My final conclusion about this whore game from russia can only be the following:

Their premium/paying players/customers are pitched against weaker teams.

The premium players already benefit ofcourse from premium consumables and such, but this is not all, they get stronger players on their team, while the other teams have weaker teams, 65% of the time or so.

I already noticed this long ago... some of these premium players where easily defeated by me, they seemed very weak.

However they are not pitched often against more experienced players, because of fear of discovery.

I wouldn't be surprised if they play against mostly random inexperienced, not well known players to keep them in the dark like a bunch of fools for as long as possible, keep them paying for the game and making them believe they are good or something. There might be a few acceptation or none.

HAHA good russian joke this game. For now I will stay away from russian game mostly, and these kinds of pitch games.

I don't trust the match maker at all anymore. There must be a reason for this.

At least in shooter games when can switch teams and balance the teams maybe if so desired, not so in this game.

Perhaps in clan battles the premium/paying clans/clan members are pitched against weaker clans, so basically there is no way to get a truely fair fight.