Old November 12th 12, 05:24 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Damaeus[_3_]

Default BFG Tech GeForce 7950 GTOC - PC Shutting Off - Temperature Problem?

In news:alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia, Damaeus
posted on Sun, 11 Nov 2012 21:47:27
-0600 the following:

I'm still waiting for the electricity to go out here to see what kind of
load there is on my battery backup (APC 1500XS). It was able to keep my
tower and 22" CRT up and running for about 20 minutes when the electricity
went out before. We just haven't had a power failure in the last week.

Ah! A storm just knocked the power out for about three seconds. I see
that the load on my battery backup is less than it was running the 15"
LCD. The power went out and the battery meter showed that I still had 33
minutes of uptime left. With the 15" LCD, it was only showing about 20-22
minutes of remaining uptime.

Damaeus