Old June 27th 03, 02:04 PM
ice

Default Thoughts on the Epson photo 830u

Hello There

I have a photo 870, which until an unfortunate cart ink leak and
failed repair I have decided to change and get a new one.

I don't do much colour printing, mainly b&w for letters, but I would
like to print the occasional photo which I would like it to be as
close to normal photo print quality as possible. Is the Epson photo
830u any good? Do the other more expensive photo printer range have
superiour print quality, or is the increase in price just to do with
faster printing, more features but the same print quality?

Cheers
Ice