Old July 5th 03, 05:26 AM
Kai Robinson

Meanwhile, you lot just tend to expand widthways....is that why your the
largest nation of fatasses?

And Japan is the most technologically advanced nation in the world - the US
takes 2nd place.

in article , SST at
wrote on 7/5/03 5:28 am:

Well since the US is the most technologically advance nation in history, I
would say that they are right here eating apple pie, drinking cold beer and
watching fireworks on our High Definition TV's via satellite broadcast in
the comfort of our air-conditioned homes gloating how wonderful life is.

I feel really bad for the brave young men and women still in the Middle
East. We should bring them back home.

"aj" wrote in message
Granted there are some intelligent Americans

Where ?????