Old June 14th 07, 02:55 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.soundcard.sblive,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,sci.electronics.design
Skybuck Flying

Default WOW FREECELL SOUND BUG GONE !!!

Hello,

Today I woke up, wondering if the FreeCell sound bug would be gone ?!

So I just tested it:

1. I started Civilization 3 Conquest.

2. I started freecell.

3. I made an illegal move.

4. NO STRANGE SOUND BUG !!!

WOW IMPRESSIVE !

Maybe the older motherboard was damaged from the start ?! or maybe it got
damaged because of wrong settings or because the bios flash.

So far THE SOUND BUG IS GONE WOOOOWW

Nice/amazing.

Maybe the Battlefield 2 bugs are now gone as well..

Or maybe the heavy explosion of BF2 damage the hardware ?

I am kinda scared to play it now... worrieing it might damage something...
probably not though.

I gotta watch the heat levels though... maybe that killed it.

Or maybe those bf2 sound bugs are unrelated..

Anyway very interesting.

If the FREECELL SOUND BUG returns I'll let you know !

Bye,
Skybuck.