Old September 25th 03, 03:46 PM
Tim Auton

Baffie wrote:
[snip]
Can't say I noticed a problem. With temp controlled fans, they'll only
blow out harder when they are needed, and consequently, they'll only
draw in air from the front when they need to.

For quiet computing I prefer constant speed fans (though with an
efficient speed regulator to set the speed initially). You naturally
filter out constant noise sources if they're quiet enough, variable
noise sources are much more irritating. But then, my CPU load is 100%
24/7 so I need full cooling all the time.

Tim
--
And the beast shall be made legion. Its numbers shall be increased a
thousand thousand fold. The din of a million keyboards like unto a great