Old September 25th 03, 01:31 PM
The little lost angel

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 12:25:05 +0100, Johannes H Andersen
wrote:

Hmm. I've used cable extensions in the past, but it didn't work very well
so I gave it up. In particular it caused problems for the mouse and the
monitor.

I think the quality of the cable matters quite a bit? In one of my
previous work places, the distance was at least 3~4metres apart in
terms of point to point distance. So the KVM cables had to be quite a
bit longer and I never had any issues with the mouse/keyboard/video
when I was working there.

If you need basic to med complexity webpages at affordable rates, email me