Old October 8th 07, 08:03 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
Phil[_9_]

Default Problem installing NT 4 Server on DL380 G2

wrote in message
oups.com...
My server still crashes, so i have asked another co-worker who works
offsite to come into the office to help me this coming week. I did use
4Gig as system partition also. Still problem.

If I remember correctly, when I last loaded NT4 on a Compaq we had to start
with the 4 install floppy's. Bear in mind, that was a month or two of
Sundays ago. As I remember, we had multiple problems trying to use cd only.
The floppies to start did the trick, at least for me.
I'm surprised NutCracker hasn't said something as he is/was, if he is still
with us, the resident windows expert.
Phil